Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Awww~
These few days were extremely
Humid!!
I cant stand the heat any longer..Gosh. I wonder what happened to our lovely earth.
I was like fanning myself and shouting "So hot!" every now & then.Hahaha.Anyway, went to J8 with mf & wx after school.
Heh.
It's like almost 3/4 of our clique are.. gone! LOLS.
2 out of S'pore to Penang for NCC matters & 2 of our "gods" to the Maths Olympiad thingy.
Haha.
Wx had a hair-cut and we took neo-prints!
=D
It's been so long since i've taken it la. Lols.
Missed those days big time.
Hehees.
After that, wx headed to mf's hse, while i cant.
Have to go home early.
So yeah, slept for 3 hours after i've reached home.
Caught a flu. Wx too. =x
And it's like tmr's our Eng prelim oral exam. Awww, how great.
Hope we dont get a "sexy" voice tmr.. =x
Hahaha.
But the prob now is that after so many hrs of sleep,
i still feel like sleeping now!
Gosh! I couldnt believe it..
Haha. Maybe i've slept too much, i guess.
^^
Cant wait for tmr to be over.
I need a FULL REST,
seriously.
Mentally tired after all those NON-STOP exams and activities.. =x
I guess i didnt manage to get a real, full rest since the end of mye.
All these activities is making me losing my beauty sleep.
=x
I'm a busy girl this year.Sometimes, i like it whereas sometimes, i dont.I know this's ironic. Hahaha.
Full stop at 7:29 PM